· The Nehemiah Program is a Faith-Based Recovery Support Services Program.
· The program requires a six-month commitment.
· All participants must agree to comply with program guidelines at all times.
· Participants must work during their stay to pay for their recovery.
· We will attempt to secure employment for you through our Back to Work Program.
· Coordination with Courts and Parole or Probation Offices is provided.
· Transitional Housing, Meals, and Transportation are furnished.
· Successful graduates are eligible for a $600 housing subsidy.